Low budgets foster artistic courage
11. mar 2018 | TALENT. What are the results of the DFI’s recent low-budget film efforts? We asked New Danish Screen artistic director Mette Damgaard-Sørensen and four filmmakers who have received funding through the
Bodies Cannot Be Isolated
06. feb 2018 | INTERVIEW. 'Strange Meetings' is a video installation showing footage and documents from a former STD facility in South Korea, where local sex workers were forcibly isolated in the 1970s. The building
Children's Heroine Off to Foreign Climes
02. feb 2018 | INTERVIEW. Circleen, a Danish TV icon since the 1960s, is off on new adventures in 'Circleen, Coco and the Wild Rhinoceros.' Introducing the African princess Coco, director Jannik Hastrup wants to create a
Low Budget Foster Artistic Courage
25. jan 2018 | TALENT. What are the results of the DFI’s recent low-budget film efforts? We asked New Danish Screen artistic director Mette Damgaard-Sørensen and four filmmakers who have received funding through the
Feminist Film Hits Home without Raising a Fist
15. jan 2018 | INTERVIEW. Channelling the #MeToo spirit in her feature debut 'Holiday,' Isabella Eklöf explores the fraught power dynamic between a young woman and her criminal lover. We tend to lay too much blame on
Call for Entries Cinekid 2018
25. maj 2018 | CALL FOR ENTRIES. As of now, you can submit your media productions for Cinekid festival 2018.
En hyldest til ungdom, kærlighed og tvivl
24. maj 2018 | INTERVIEW. Dokumentarfilmen 'Skjold & Isabel' handler om to unge mennesker, der har slået op, men endnu ikke er gået fra hinanden. "Det er et højpotent dramatisk rum fyldt med kærlighed, tvivl og splid,"
Begejstring over svensk-dansk Cannes-vinder
23. maj 2018 | CANNES 2018. Et intelligent og vildt genremiks, lyder det blandt andet fra flere af de internationale anmeldere om Ali Abbasis svenske drama 'Gräns', der vandt hovedprisen i Cannes Festivalens sideprogram Un