CPH:FORUM takes place during CPH:DOX, 17th - 28th March, 2021, and will present 35 international film and new media projects in various stages of development and production. The event is dedicated to support creative and visually strong film projects and connects professionals from the worlds of non-fiction, fiction, journalism and visual art.
CPH:FORUM looks for projects within the following focus areas:
- FICTIONONFICTION: Challenging works in the hybrid landscape between fiction and non-fiction
- CINEMA: High-end theatrical feature-length documentaries with international distribution potential
- F:ACT: Projects bridging the fields of filmmaking, investigative journalism and activism
- ART: Film projects by visual artists to be screened both within the institution of cinema and that of visual arts
- SCIENCE: Creative documentary film and new media projects on science and technology
Selected projects will be invited to present their work to key European and international financiers, distributors and potential co-producers, take part in tailored one-on-one meetings, and finally get the chance to win the Eurimages Co-Production Development Award of 15.000 EUR.
Find all information about how to submit a project right here.