News from the DFI
Christian Bengtson to make his debut with "explosive family drama"
03. mar 2021 | IN PRODUCTION. The latest debut feature from Hyæne film, 'Krysantemum', has begun production. The film is a debut feature by Christian Bengtson, who made waves with his short films, all of which were nominated at
Join the Scandinavian Films webinars at European Film Market
01. mar 2021 | BERLIN 2021. Scandinavian Films is hosting three webinars during the Berlinale's European Film Market. Sign up to watch the panels on co-production, new trends in family films and international sales, all
From Nordic Noir to New Nordic Magic
24. feb 2021 | KOSMORAMA. In the new issue of Kosmorama, three scholars look into the new magical trend in film and tv series from Denmark, Norway and Sweden.
Nominations for the Danish Critics' Bodil Awards 2021 announced
22. feb 2021 | BODIL AWARDS. The association of Danish film critics have just announced the nominations for this year's Bodil Awards, taking place on 8 May.
'From the Wild Sea': "We destroy with one hand and rebuild with the other"
18. feb 2021 | BERLIN 2021. The troubled co-existence between humans and nature is a recurring theme in Robin Petré's work. Her feature documentary debut, 'From the Wild Sea', follows a number of marine animal rescue
'From the Wild Sea' selected for Berlin
11. feb 2021 | BERLIN 2021. Robin Petré captures man's complex encounter with nature in her documentary 'From the Wild Sea', which has been selected for the Berlin Film Festival's competition for youth films. Denmark's