The 8th Nordic Co-Production and Finance Market will be arranged 20-21 August as a part of the Norwegian International Film Festival in Haugesund. New Nordic Films lasts from 19-22 August.
We will select 15-20 film projects to take part in our forum. If your project is selected, we will offer accommodation and accreditation. The forum will consist of pitches of the projects (7 minutes), roundtable sessions where you can meet different film funds, networking and social events. There will also be relevant panels and workshops for the international film industry.
Link to: Submission form
- Full-length cinema feature film
- Suitable for an international co-production
- Completed screenplay in English (preferably)
- Production budget limits: from 1,5 million Euros (preferably)
- 30% of the budget already covered (preferably)
- Company/producers must have completed one international co-production
- Fully completed submission form
- Treatment in English to be e-mailed to email@example.com
Deadline: 5 July 2013
In addition to our co-production and finance market, New Nordic Films consists of market screenings and Works in Progress presentations of Nordic films. Last year New Nordic Films was attended by 320 film professionals altogether and the Co-Production and Finance Market was attended by around 120 film professionals. Producers that are selected for participation with their projects, are recommended to arrive 19 August in Haugesund.
All presentations, screenings and seminars are held in English.
New Nordic Films is supported by Media Programme of the European Union, Nordic Film & TV Fund, The Norwegian Ministry of Cultural Affairs, The Norwegian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Filmkraft Rogaland and are arranged in close collaboration with the five Nordic film institutes and the international sales agents of the Nordic films.