The CEE Animation Forum aims to boost the projects´ international potential, visibility and their access to a wider European market. Each year, the organisers invite almost 200 film professionals to follow the competition between the most promising European animation projects. The exceptions were the past two years, which were transferred to an online environment due to the pandemic situation. As a result of new proven technical possibilities, the jubilee event will take place in a hybrid format from 10 – 12 May in Liberec, Czech Republic.
A key part of the programme is the traditional pitching competition. Submissions are open to European animated projects, which are currently in development, in 5 categories:
- Feature Films (minimum length of 60 minutes; in concept, in development or in production)
- Series and TV Specials (web and TV series of any format and single films, minimum length of 20 minutes; all stages of development except for concept stage)
- Short Films (maximum length of 20 minutes; all stages of development except for concept stage)
- Rising Stars (student short films, maximum length of 20 minutes, all stages of development except for concept stage)
- XR immersive media (VR, AR, 360 and other immersive formats; in development or in production)
The CEE Animation Forum is a platform intended to present European talents and their creative work, help them find co-production partners, financing and distribution for their projects, as well as build lasting networks of producers, creatives and international decision makers from all fields (sales, distributors, financiers, broadcasters, service providers, etc.). Great emphasis is placed on networking in the form of 1:1 meetings.
Visitors to the CEE Animation Forum will also be able to visit the Anifilm International Festival of Animated Films which will take place concurrently from 10 – 15 May.
Details about the call: https://ceeanimation.eu/forum/2022-cee-animation-forum/call/
Submission form: https://ceeanimation.eu/cee-animation-forum-2022/