THE CINEMATHEQUE HAS RE-OPENED
HAVE A SAFE EXPERIENCE
- Re-opening: The Cinematheque is open again and we follow the recommendations and guidelines from the Danish health authorities.
- COVID-19 passport: You must present a valid COVID-19 passport and ID (health identification card or otherwise) upon entrance to our cinema theaters, the restaurant SULT and the library. It is not necessary to present your COVID-19 passport upon entrance to the shop. Find the passport at sundhed.dk and read more at en.coronasmitte.dk.
- Face mask: You don't need to wear a face mask while you are sitting down in your seat in the theatre or at your table in the café and restaurant. However, it is required to wear a face mask while you are standing or walking inside the Cinematheque.
- Half capacity: We have regulated the maximum amount of guests allowed in the theatre and therefore, an empty seat between you and the other guests will be necessary. You can, however, purchase tickets as a group and sit together with your boyfriend or girlfriend, children of other near acquaintances. The theatre will approximately be half full in case of sold out tickets and in line with the current recommendations and guidelines.
- Receptions and more: At the moment, unfortunately, we are not hosting any receptions or other types of events with substantial crowd circulation in the Asta Bar or in the foyer. In case of servings, these will be enjoyed while sitting down in the theatre or in SULT (see descriptions of the individual events). Additionally, some talks take place in Asta Bar - these will require tickets and are subject to change according to the respective recommendations and guidelines.
- Hygiene: We are cleaning the theatre and door knobs between all screenings. Furthermore, we are installing hand sanitizer dispensers and informing about recommended behavior.
WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO
- Arrive early with your corona passport and ID ready: Stand in line for the cinema 10-15 minutes before the film with your corona passport and ID ready.
- Purchase online: In order to minimize eventual crowds and queues at our ticket office, we are encouraging that you purchase tickets online at home. The tickets can be displayed directly from your telephone, when you are entering the theatre and therefore, it is not necessary to print out your tickets.
- Show consideration: We encourage you to follow the recommendations and guidelines from the Danish health authorities: wash or sanitize your hands, cough and sneeze in your sleeves and keep a distance to others in our foyer, café and etc. Stay home if you have any symptoms.
- Stay updated: Our practices and recommendations to you as an audience will be updated regularly on the website. If you have any questions, feel free to contact the staff.
REFUND OF PURCHASED TICKETS
- Tickets purchased online were refunded automatically on Tuesday, December 8th 2020.
- Tickets purchased at the ticket office can be refunded at our ticket office after we have reopened (and 30 days ahead).
- Inquiries regarding tickets can be addressed to our service phone in opening hours at +45 3374 3412 - you can also write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We update regularly about the situation on this page. See you at the Cinematheque!