Here you can find answers to your questions regarding the practical circumstances relating to your event . If you have further questions, please feel free to contact our event coordinator.
- The Cinematheque is open every day of the week.
- We can provide a welcome desk and a reception area for welcoming your guests if you wish. Please contact our event coordinator for more information
- In the Cinematheque an unstaffed wardrobe is available at your own risk. If you wish staffed cloakroom, please inform our event coordinator when booking the event
- Our wireless network can be used in the foyer, in theatres, in Restaurant SULT and in the meeting room on the 4th floor
- Please contact our front desk for user name and password
Safety and Own Materials
- If agreed upon in advance and aproved with regards to safety you may bring decorations or the like for your event
- If agreed upon in advance we offer poster space for event posters on the pillars of our foyer. All materials (e.g. banners , posters, roll-ups etc.) must be flame retardant
- The Cinematheque reserves the right to request materials removed if they cause danger or block escape routes
- There is wheelchair access through the back entrance from Landemærket 26. Here you can also find one parking space
- There is wheelchair access in all meeting rooms and theatres, however there is room for just one wheelchair in each theatre
- The nearest car park is at Gammel Mønt 1-3
- The Cinematheque is within walking distance from Nørreport Station which is a hub for train and bus traffic
- As the Cinematheque is also a cinema open to the public, screenings can take place at all times of the day. There may be other guests and noise in the public areas
- The Cinematheque assumes no liability for lost or damaged materials/items and objects
- The meeting and conference facilities of the Cinematheque is part of the State's own production, and thus it is possible for government agencies to host events here
Own Food & Drink
- It is not allowed to bring popcorn, snacks and foods into the theaters
- All food and beverages must be supplied by Restaurant SULT.