Notice by CPH:DOX – from the Danish Film Institute's notice board:
The submissions for CPH:FORUM 2014 (12-14 November) are now open.
We will be accepting projects until 1 August 2014.
We are looking for projects in the following four categories:
1. FICTIONONFICTION: Challenging works in the hybrid landscape between fiction and non-fiction.
2. CINEMA: High-end theatrical feature-length documentaries with international distribution potential.
3. F:ACT: Projects bridging the fields of filmmaking, investigative journalism and activism.
4. ART: Film projects to be screened both within the institution of cinema and that of visual arts.
Selected projects will be invited to:
1. Present their work to an audience of key European and int. financiers, industry professionals and producers.
2. Take part in a series of tailored one-on-one meetings.
3. Finally, the Eurimages Co-Production Development Award of 15 000€ will be handed out to the best project.
Find out more on Eligibility & Submissions and submit your project HERE.
CPH:FORUM is CPH:DOX's international financing and co-production event, dedicated to supporting creative and visually strong films. By inviting and connecting professionals from the worlds of non-fiction, fiction and visual art, we want to initiate new dialogues, open up new windows and enable new production, financing and business models.
CPH:DOX will take place on 6-16 November 2014. Find out more on www.cphdox.dk/en