DOX:FORUM is an international event dedicated to help facilitate the development and financing of creative and visually strong film projects.
The financing forum takes place 10-12 November during CPH:DOX and brings international financiers and producers together with documentary filmmakers, fiction filmmakers and visual artists exploring the boundaries of documentary filmmaking.
Special focus is given to these three areas:
- Cross-over documentary / fiction
- Cinematic Features
- New Talent / Low Budget
The DOX:FORUM team offers its participants the following:
- Tailored one-on-one meetings with financiers and coproduction partners
- Seminars and case studies on new financing and distribution models
- Individual consultations with professionals offering specialist advice
- Networking, dinners and late night parties
The forum encourages producers and filmmakers worldwide to submit upcoming films for consideration. Projects can be at any stage of development, production or postproduction.
There is no entry fee for submissions. Submissions open now, until 1 September.