Hard Rain - New Nordic magic in Scandinavian film and television fiction
24. feb 2021. PEER REVIEWED. Taking the Danish Netflix series, 'The Rain', as a case, this article analyzes genre, theme and cinematic design in order to encircle the characteristics of New Nordic Magic
Understanding Fashion Film, Form and Genre
29. jan 2019. PEER REVIEWED. In order to present a broader understanding of fashion film, this article discusses the phenomena as genre and as a boundary case defined by its ambiguous relation to established
Kasper Dissing: "I want to make films that spark debate"
12. may 2021 | INTERVIEW. 'Another Round’ producer Kasper Dissing has an ambition to make films that challenge audiences’ opinions and trigger discussion. At next week’s Producers on the Move, he’s bringing two projects that
Positive gender equality trends in Danish film
12. may 2021 | GENDER. There are more women than ever before both in front of and behind the camera, according to the Danish Film Institute’s recently published annual report on gender in Danish film.
Hjælp til film- og spilbranchen i forbindelse med corona
12. may 2021 | CORONA. Filminstituttet orienterer om relevante og aktuelle hjælpepakker og retningslinjer i forbindelse med coronakrisen.