Lone Scherfig: Reconnecting with her Roots
05. feb 2019 | INTERVIEW. 'The Kindness of Strangers' is Lone Scherfig's first film set in the US, but in a number of ways it represents a homecoming for the acclaimed writer-director. The ensemble drama, which follows a
The Weird World of the Chinese Building Boom
09. nov 2016 | INTERVIEW. David Borenstein’s Danish-produced documentary "Dream Empire" maps China's red-hot real estate market through a youthful entrepreneur, Yana, who helps developers market their vast ghost towns as
Kasper Dissing: "I want to make films that spark debate"
12. may 2021 | INTERVIEW. 'Another Round’ producer Kasper Dissing has an ambition to make films that challenge audiences’ opinions and trigger discussion. At next week’s Producers on the Move, he’s bringing two projects that
Positive gender equality trends in Danish film
12. may 2021 | GENDER. There are more women than ever before both in front of and behind the camera, according to the Danish Film Institute’s recently published annual report on gender in Danish film.
Hjælp til film- og spilbranchen i forbindelse med corona
12. may 2021 | CORONA. Filminstituttet orienterer om relevante og aktuelle hjælpepakker og retningslinjer i forbindelse med coronakrisen.