Lone Scherfig: Reconnecting with her Roots
05. feb 2019 | INTERVIEW. 'The Kindness of Strangers' is Lone Scherfig's first film set in the US, but in a number of ways it represents a homecoming for the acclaimed writer-director. The ensemble drama, which follows a
The Weird World of the Chinese Building Boom
09. nov 2016 | INTERVIEW. David Borenstein’s Danish-produced documentary "Dream Empire" maps China's red-hot real estate market through a youthful entrepreneur, Yana, who helps developers market their vast ghost towns as
Bliv mere synlig i DFI-Bogen
18. nov 2019 | DFI-BOGEN. Vil du være mere synlig på dfibogen.dk og markere dit firma eller produkt endnu stærkere? Så har du mulighed for at købe annoncer på websitet, der med sine 70.000 halvårlige visninger er et oplagt
'I wanted to celebrate a life not having to look like an ordinary life'
16. nov 2019 | INTERVIEW. 'I Love You I Miss You I Hope I See You Before I Die' is Eva Marie Rødbro's first feature documentary, a harsh and dreamy story about Betty and her family living on the fringes of American society.
Jørgen Leth leads Danish line-up at IDFA
15. nov 2019 | IDFA 2019. Jørgen Leth's intimate self-portrait 'I Walk' is world-premiering in the Competition for Feature-Length Documentary, while the Danish filmmaker will be honoured with a Lifetime Achievement Award.