Afghanistan's Dandelion Children
13. nov 2013. Five Afghan children are the heroes of director Jens Pedersen and producer Jakob Gottschau's series "Faith Hope Afghanistan", which follows the determined struggle of Asadagha, Faridullah, Layla,
09. maj 2011 | INTERVIEW. Complex emotions are played out in Rúnar Rúnarsson's first feature film "Volcano", a Danish production selected for Directors' Fortnight. The Icelandic director's uniquely condensed style attracted
Kitchen Sink Absurdity
04. feb 2011 | INTERVIEW. Helena Frank's short film "Heavy Heads" merges social issues with distorted animation reality.
Documentary in Cyberspace
03. nov 2010 | INTERVIEW. Bente Milton and Mikkel Stolt set out to do a personal investigation of the online phenomenon Second Life. "My Avatar and Me", selected for IDFA's Reflecting Images, goes with co-director Stolt on a
Bliv mere synlig i DFI-Bogen
18. nov 2019 | DFI-BOGEN. Vil du være mere synlig på dfibogen.dk og markere dit firma eller produkt endnu stærkere? Så har du mulighed for at købe annoncer på websitet, der med sine 70.000 halvårlige visninger er et oplagt
'I wanted to celebrate a life not having to look like an ordinary life'
16. nov 2019 | INTERVIEW. 'I Love You I Miss You I Hope I See You Before I Die' is Eva Marie Rødbro's first feature documentary, a harsh and dreamy story about Betty and her family living on the fringes of American society.
Jørgen Leth leads Danish line-up at IDFA
15. nov 2019 | IDFA 2019. Jørgen Leth's intimate self-portrait 'I Walk' is world-premiering in the Competition for Feature-Length Documentary, while the Danish filmmaker will be honoured with a Lifetime Achievement Award.