Facts & Figures 2021 with data on Danish film
02. jun 2021 | PUBLICATION. 25 feature films received production support in 2020, 20 feature films were released in the cinemas and half of these landed on the local top 20, with a market share finishing at 50.2%. Find these…
Positive gender equality trends in Danish film
12. maj 2021 | GENDER. There are more women than ever before both in front of and behind the camera, according to the Danish Film Institute’s recently published annual report on gender in Danish film.
Updated study of gender distribution in Danish film
30. sep 2020 | Diversity. There is still gender imbalance in Danish film, especially in feature-film production, a Danish Film Institute study shows. The Danish Film Institute and the industry organisations agree that…
Self-report on gender balance now mandatory
28. feb 2020 | Diversity. What is the gender balance of Danish film crews and casts? From 1 March, production companies are required to file a 'Self-report on gender balance' to qualify for production funding for fiction…
On writing for film and TV: How to play it safe!
18. okt 2018 | Diversity. Danish dramatists have created a satirical guide as a means to create awareness of gender stereotypes in film and television.