Official Selection – Out of Competition
- The House that Jack Built by Lars von Trier / produced by Louise Vesth for Zentropa
14.05.2018 / 22:30 / Grand Théâtre Lumière
15.05.2018 / 08:30 / Grand Théâtre Lumière
15.05.2018 / 12:00 / Salle du Soixantième
Co-productions with Danish participation
- Border by Ali Abbasi (Un certain regard) / Danish co-production: Nina Bisgaard for Meta Film
10.05.2018 / 11:15 / Salle Debussy
10.05.2018 / 16:30 / Salle Debussy
11.05.2018 / 16:30 / Salle du Soixantième
- Birds of Passage by Ciro Guerra and Cristina Gallego (Directors' Fortnight) / Danish co-production: Katrin Pors for Snowglobe
09.05.2018 / 08:45 / Théâtre Croisette
09.05.2018 / 19:30 / Théâtre Croisette (OPENING FILM)
- Petra by Jaime Rosales (Directors' Fortnight) / Danish co-production: Katrin Pors, Eva Jakobsen and Mikkel Jersin for Snowglobe
10.05.2018 / 08:45 / Théâtre Croisette
10.05.2018 / 20:45 / Théâtre Croisette
Producers on the Move
- Per Damgaard Hansen is selected as one of the 20 producers to take part in European Film Promotion's five-day networking platform during the Cannes Festival.
More Danish film people
- Ole Wendorff-Østergaard ('Antichrist', 'The Model') is delegate producer on the European co-production 'Another Day of Life,' an animation feature by Spain's Raúl de la Fuente and Poland's Damian Nenow showcased as a Special Screening.
- Actor Mads Mikkelsen plays the lead in Brazilian director Joe Penna's debut feature 'Arctic,' selected as a Midnight Screening.
The Cannes Festival 2018 takes place 8-19 May. See more at festival-cannes.com.