Antboy hits again
23. feb 2015. Ask Hasselbalch is upping the ambition in the sequel to his hit children's film Antboy from 2013 while sticking to his credo of meeting his audience at eye level. In Antboy – Revenge of the Red Fury
The Anguish of Looking Back
04. feb 2010. Louise Friedberg's debut feature "The Experiment" (working title) shines a light on a dark chapter of Danish history. Denmark, today a small, relatively peaceful country with an international
The Danish terrorist
16. nov 2009. "The Accidental Terrorist", a documentary for young people, is a side-by-side look at two young men. They are the same age, from the same culture and religious background and they had the same
Politics and emotion
02. feb 2009. It was a long road to a first feature for director Kathrine Windfeld. Struggling to get a foot in the door, she is ready to put big emotions into Danish cinema. "The Escape" is the story of a Danish
Daring to Stick Out
01. nov 2008. Nanna Frank Møller’s "Let’s Be Together" is an identity story about a boy grappling for a foothold between genders and nationalities.
Kasper Dissing: "I want to make films that spark debate"
12. may 2021 | INTERVIEW. 'Another Round’ producer Kasper Dissing has an ambition to make films that challenge audiences’ opinions and trigger discussion. At next week’s Producers on the Move, he’s bringing two projects that
Positive gender equality trends in Danish film
12. may 2021 | GENDER. There are more women than ever before both in front of and behind the camera, according to the Danish Film Institute’s recently published annual report on gender in Danish film.
Hjælp til film- og spilbranchen i forbindelse med corona
12. may 2021 | CORONA. Filminstituttet orienterer om relevante og aktuelle hjælpepakker og retningslinjer i forbindelse med coronakrisen.