Improved gender balance in Danish film
14. jun 2022 | Diversity. A long-term effort by the Danish Film Institute and the film industry to improve gender balance, both in front of and behind the camera, is bearing fruit.
Facts & Figures 2021 with data on Danish film
02. jun 2021 | PUBLICATION. 25 feature films received production support in 2020, 20 feature films were released in the cinemas and half of these landed on the local top 20, with a market share finishing at 50.2%. Find these…
Positive gender equality trends in Danish film
12. may 2021 | GENDER. There are more women than ever before both in front of and behind the camera, according to the Danish Film Institute’s recently published annual report on gender in Danish film.
Updated study of gender distribution in Danish film
30. sep 2020 | Diversity. There is still gender imbalance in Danish film, especially in feature-film production, a Danish Film Institute study shows. The Danish Film Institute and the industry organisations agree that…
Facts & Figures 2020 including data on gender
22. apr 2020 | PUBLICATION. Six Danish features landed on the local top 20 in 2019, with the domestic market share finishing at 27%. Find these facts and more information in our annual survey on film production and distribution…