Editor Niels Pagh Andersen creates order in chaos
17. nov 2021 | IDFA. Niels Pagh Andersen, the editor behind award-winning titles such as 'The Act of Killing' and 'The Look of Silence', presents his personal perspective on the art of editing and documentary
Exploring spirituality and artificial intelligence
17. nov 2021 | IDFA. Jakob la Cour's 'Artificial Awakening' invites its audience into a universe exploring the possibilities of a spiritual dimension in artificial intelligence. Selected for IDFA DocLab Competition, the
Festival hits, the art of editing and artificial intelligence at IDFA
17. nov 2021 | IDFA 2021. Intimate, personal accounts of being on the run, the Syrian revolution and American school shootings are part of the broad Danish imprint on this year's IDFA. Get the full overview of films and
'Flee' nominated at the European Film Awards
10. nov 2021 | NOMINATIONS. 'Flee' is nominated in three categories for the European Film Awards, including for best documentary and best animation feature. This year's prize event takes place 11 December in Berlin.
'Flee' wins the Nordic Council Film Prize 2021
03. nov 2021 | AWARD. Director Jonas Poher Rasmussen, scriptwriter 'Amin' and the producers Monica Hellström, Charlotte de la Gournerie and Signe Byrge Sørensen receive the Nordic Council Film Prize for 'Flee'.
'Flee' selected as Danish Oscar entry
25. okt 2021 | OSCAR 2022. Jonas Poher Rasmussen and Final Cut for Real's animated documentary 'Flee' is selected as Denmark's submission in the International Feature Film category.
Closer to the Audience: the Danish Film Institute strengthens the bond between industry and audience
18. okt 2021 | AUDIENCE. Audience perspectives and audience engagement is high on the Danish Film Institute’s agenda. A threefold initiative aims to strengthen the industry’s insights into its audiences, enabling Danish