News from the DFI
The Guilty hits the scene worldwide
15. jun 2018 | NEW RELEASE. Gustav Möller's 'The Guilty' got off to a flying start with the Sundance Audience Award in January. Now the crime thriller, opening in Danish cinemas on 14 June to rave reviews, is reported to have
Trine Dyrholm is the Queen of Hearts in new film
12. jun 2018 | IN PRODUCTION. Actress Trine Dyrholm teams up once again with May el-Toukhy for the director's second feature film, 'Queen of Hearts,' in a story of a fall from grace.
Denmark and Canada strengthen collaboration on digital content
12. jun 2018 | COLLABORATION. Four projects have received funding through Canada and Denmark's co-development agreement for digital projects, which was established in 2017. The Danish Film Institute and Canada Media Fund have
Danish animation stands tall in Annecy
11. jun 2018 | ANIMATION. Danish animation producers come in fine form to Annecy Animation Film Festival, running from 11-16 June. Storytelling, cost-effectiveness and strong collaborations are among Danish animation's
10. jun 2018. GDPR. Our cookie and privacy policies have been updated due to the new EU General Data Protection Regulation.
All-female Teenage Jesus coming next spring
07. jun 2018 | PRODUCTION. Shooting has now begun for Marie Grahtø’s first feature, 'Teenage Jesus.' The project, which has a predominantly female cast and crew, was already noticed at last year’s Cannes Festival.