'Wildland' first Danish film back on the big screen
27. may 2020 | REOPENING. Berlin contender 'Wildland' is the first Danish film to premiere as cinemas in Denmark are slowly getting back in business. The modern crime drama continues in July to theatres in the Czech Republic…
"We call it a mafia drama"
21. feb 2020 | INTERVIEW. In 'Wildland', we follow a small family clan where love and violence become dangerously merged. Director Jeanette Nordahl and screenwriter Ingeborg Topsøe talk about how they play with mafia elements…
Violence around the breakfast table
18. feb 2020 | INTERVIEW. Director Jeanette Nordahl and writer Ingeborg Topsøe are both fascinated by family dynamics. In their drama 'Wildland' about a small criminal clan in provincial Denmark, the filmmakers play with the…
Debut film 'Wildland' to world-premiere in Berlin
17. dec 2019 | BERLIN 2020. Sidse Babett Knudsen features prominently in Jeanette Nordahl's contemporary crime drama, 'Wildland', selected for the Berlin Film Festival's Panorama programme.
Elliott Crosset Hove: 'Professionally, it wouldn't matter if I died tomorrow'
25. jan 2019 | PROFILE. Nothing if not grateful for his skyrocketing acting career, Elliott Crosset Hove is this year's Danish Shooting Star in Berlin.