Acting Is the Ultimate Freedom
21. feb 2015. Straight out of acting school he landed a starring role in the major Danish feature Itsi Bitsi and a place of honour as Shooting Star in Berlin. Things are moving quickly for Joachim Fjelstrup.
Human Beauty in a Russian Garbage Dump
11. nov 2014. For 14 years Hanna Polak has been tracking homeless children in Moscow. Now the Polish director is presenting the fruit of her labour, "Something Better to Come", a Danish-produced documentary
The Werewolf Within
09. maj 2014. As Jonas Alexander Arnby throws himself into the horror genre in his debut feature "When Animals Dream", the director stresses the importance of realism and believability in the story of a teenage
Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Actor
08. maj 2014. Nikolaj Coster-Waldau has everything it takes for a great career in acting – the hair, the smile, the jawline, the eyes, the sensitivity. He has had an unusual career, playing mostly in
My Films Grow Out of My Characters
30. jan 2014. Since winning a Silver Bear in 2006 for her first feature "A Soap", Pernille Fischer Christensen has kept refining the intimate interpersonal story. So too in her new film, "Someone You Love", which
Børn har brug for at holde kontakt med dem, de holder af
30. mar 2020 | SAMVÆR OG TRIVSEL. Den digitale kommunikation er i øjeblikket ekstra relevant for børnene til at kunne vedligeholde deres relationer, og det skal de have hjælp til, skriver Medierådets formand, Stine Liv Johansen.
Songs of Repression wins DOX:AWARD
27. mar 2020 | CPH:DOX. The award winners at this year's edition of the big doc fest in Copenhagen were announced Friday during a ceremony in the festival's online cinema. The main prize went to the Danish film 'Songs of
Undertrykkelsens sang vinder hovedprisen på CPH:DOX
27. mar 2020 | CPH:DOX. Priserne til årets dokumentarfilmfestival blev kåret fredag ved en virtuel ceremoni i festivalens online-biograf. Hovedprisen gik til den danske film ‘Undertrykkelsens sang’ af Marianne Hougen