Violence around the breakfast table
18. feb 2020 | INTERVIEW. Director Jeanette Nordahl and writer Ingeborg Topsøe are both fascinated by family dynamics. In their drama 'Wildland' about a small criminal clan in provincial Denmark, the filmmakers play with the
Navigating a morally complex story
15. jan 2019 | INTERVIEW. May el-Toukhy's second feature film, 'Queen of Hearts', takes a closer look at a powerful woman's fall from grace. Famed actress Trine Dyrholm and rising star Gustav Lindh lead the drama, fuelled by
Living Up to Christmas
07. sep 2018 | INTERVIEW. An acclaimed film and stage actor, Paprika Steen now launches her third feature as director. An ensemble dramedy about Christmas and all the family drama that goes with it, 'That Time of Year'
Playing with Audiences' imagination
11. feb 2018 | INTERVIEW. Gustav Möller's debut feature 'The Guilty' takes audiences on a tense journey without physically leaving one location on screen. Made on a limited budget, the crime thriller springs from a desire to
Exploring the Unknown
26. aug 2017 | INTERVIEW. Director Hlynur Pálmason blends beauty with brutality in his debut feature "Winter Brothers," the result of a highly organic process. The story centres on two brothers working in a limestone quarry,
Call for eksperter i nyhedsmedier & cross-border journalistik
07. may 2021. EU-Kommissionen efterlyser eksperter inden for nyhedsmedier til at evaluere kommende calls under Creative Europe-programmet.
Seminar: Funding & Tenders Portal for begyndere
07. may 2021. INVITATION. Bliv rustet til at søge Creative Europe-støtte på dette online seminar, hvor du lærer EU's ansøgningsportal Funding & Tenders Opportunities Portal at kende.
Hjælp til film- og spilbranchen i forbindelse med corona
06. may 2021 | CORONA. Filminstituttet orienterer om relevante og aktuelle hjælpepakker og retningslinjer i forbindelse med coronakrisen.