'I wanted to celebrate a life not having to look like an ordinary life'
16. nov 2019 | INTERVIEW. 'I Love You I Miss You I Hope I See You Before I Die' is Eva Marie Rødbro's first feature documentary, a harsh and dreamy story about Betty and her family living on the fringes of American society.
Jørgen Leth leads Danish line-up at IDFA
15. nov 2019 | IDFA 2019. Jørgen Leth's intimate self-portrait 'I Walk' is world-premiering in the Competition for Feature-Length Documentary, while the Danish filmmaker will be honoured with a Lifetime Achievement Award.
'We want to change how big bodies are viewed'
15. nov 2019 | INTERVIEW. Hating your body is a waste of life and resources, say the two directors of 'Fat Front', a documentary about four plus-sized, activist Nordic women who insist on loving themselves just the way they
'Jørgen Leth is good at being Jørgen Leth'
15. nov 2019 | PROFILE. Jørgen Leth receives IDFA's Lifetime Achievement Award for his strong auteur voice and unique perspective on reality. Read about the impact the filmmaker/poet has made on three Danish directors
Fat Front producer wanted to make more films about women
15. nov 2019 | INTERVIEW. We grew up with stories about and by men, says producer Malene Flindt Pedersen, who was shocked to realise that most of her own documentaries had male protagonists. In turn, she decided to make five