Violence around the breakfast table
18. feb 2020 | INTERVIEW. Director Jeanette Nordahl and writer Ingeborg Topsøe are both fascinated by family dynamics. In their drama 'Wildland' about a small criminal clan in provincial Denmark, the filmmakers play with the
Navigating a morally complex story
15. jan 2019 | INTERVIEW. May el-Toukhy's second feature film, 'Queen of Hearts', takes a closer look at a powerful woman's fall from grace. Famed actress Trine Dyrholm and rising star Gustav Lindh lead the drama, fuelled by
Living Up to Christmas
07. sep 2018 | INTERVIEW. An acclaimed film and stage actor, Paprika Steen now launches her third feature as director. An ensemble dramedy about Christmas and all the family drama that goes with it, 'That Time of Year'
Playing with Audiences' imagination
11. feb 2018 | INTERVIEW. Gustav Möller's debut feature 'The Guilty' takes audiences on a tense journey without physically leaving one location on screen. Made on a limited budget, the crime thriller springs from a desire to
Exploring the Unknown
26. aug 2017 | INTERVIEW. Director Hlynur Pálmason blends beauty with brutality in his debut feature "Winter Brothers," the result of a highly organic process. The story centres on two brothers working in a limestone quarry,
Another Round in Toronto and San Sebastian
10. aug 2020 | FESTIVAL. 'Another Round' is selected for competition at the San Sebastian Film Festival in September, marking the third A-list festival to showcase Mads Mikkelsen in Thomas Vinterberg's drama about
Børn har ret til kultur - også på Google
10. aug 2020 | DEBAT. Læs kommentar fra Medierådets formand om det principielle i sagen om Ramasjang-appen.
Lærere: Nødvendigt at undervise i persondata
07. aug 2020 | SIKKERHED OG PRIVATLIV. ’Persondata-hva’-for-noget?’ har sat gang i data-diskussionen mellem eleverne i Furesø. Det fortæller en række lærere fra projektet, der også oplever interesse for emnet blandt forældre og kolleger.