Navigating a morally complex story
15. jan 2019 | INTERVIEW. May el-Toukhy's second feature film, 'Queen of Hearts', takes a closer look at a powerful woman's fall from grace. Famed actress Trine Dyrholm and rising star Gustav Lindh lead the drama, fuelled by
Living Up to Christmas
07. sep 2018 | INTERVIEW. An acclaimed film and stage actor, Paprika Steen now launches her third feature as director. An ensemble dramedy about Christmas and all the family drama that goes with it, 'That Time of Year'
Playing with Audiences' imagination
11. feb 2018 | INTERVIEW. Gustav Möller's debut feature 'The Guilty' takes audiences on a tense journey without physically leaving one location on screen. Made on a limited budget, the crime thriller springs from a desire to
Exploring the Unknown
26. aug 2017 | INTERVIEW. Director Hlynur Pálmason blends beauty with brutality in his debut feature "Winter Brothers," the result of a highly organic process. The story centres on two brothers working in a limestone quarry,
"I Have a Very Quick Pace in My Life"
11. jan 2017 | INTERVIEW. Charlotte Sieling has directed Danish television series like "Unit 1," "The Killing" and "The Bridge" and has greatly enjoyed her work on American shows. Making "The Man" was a passion project all
DELT - Kurser om unge og digitale sexkrænkelser
09. dec 2019. SAMVÆR & TRIVSEL. Kursus for SSP-konsulenter, lærere og pædagoger om unge og digitale sexkrænkelser - med fokus på jura, forebyggelse og billeddeling i en ungekultur. Åben for tilmelding.
How film can break down boundaries
06. dec 2019 | RESEARCH. European films can strengthen children and young people's cultural understanding, identity and tolerance, a new international study shows. Read on to learn how the medium of film can contribute to a
MEDIA-film i danske biografer: December 2019
06. dec 2019. MEDIA-PREMIERER. Se, hvad du kan glæde dig til i biograferne i løbet af december.